Friday, June 24, 2005

More Useless Info

Rosie sent this to me this morning so I thought I'd share it with the people...

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? KMC
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans - my favorites ever
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Far Away - The Nadas
4. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Strawberry Yogurt
5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Just shooting stars
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Perfect CO summer day.
9. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 28
10. FAVORITE DRINK? Vodka tonics
11. FAVORITE SPORT? I heart baseball
12. HAIR COLOR? According to Courtney (my hairdresser) brown with honey highlights
13. What time is it? 9:28am
14. SIBLINGS? Kelsey and Karlie
15. FAVORITE MONTH? July
16. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian
17. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Crossroads (In my defense, I was waiting for the season finale of Chaotic...wait, that doesn't sound much better.)
18. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas
19. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER? I curse - loudly.
20. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I really loved my Cabbage Patch doll - Gail Marie.
21. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
22. HUGS OR KISSES? Both and often
23. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla, as I hate chocolate
24. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE or E-MAIL? Both and often
25. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I was on the Boo-Hoo Express last week...not really sure why.
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? The crate with everything I'd want to save in a fire.
27. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Andre
28. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Had pizza at Amber's and watched too much Britney and Kevin.
29. FAVORITE SMELL? My Bumble&Bumble shampoo
30. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? My Mom
31. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Losing someone close to me, disappointing myself, flying.
32. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered and
Salted
33. FAVORITE CAR? Land Rover
34. FAVORITE FLOWERS? Calla lillies
35. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? Six - I hate key rings that look they belong to a janitor.
36. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Tennis balls, yes.
37. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday
38. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Party at Meghan's house

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love calla lillies. And I hear you on the keychain thing. You should see some the of the keychains I pull from the basket at the gym while I look for my own diminutive one.

BB said...

I have yet to see the juggling situation...how is this possible? (How is it possible that I didn't know this about you after almost 15 years, not how is juggling possible)

KC said...

B - I have secrets and juggling is just one of them. See how fresh it keeps our friendship?

Amber said...

I'd like to second the "too much Britney and Kevin." Because as we found out, even a little bit is waaaaayyy too much. Not only will I never get that hour back, but I'll also never regain those brain cells, and it will take a while for the images to be un-burned from my brain. Thanks, B&K. Thanks a bunch.

Beth said...

Oh, but the mocking...the mocking! That will keep the brain in tip top shape!
Britney's wedding attire was awful...in each outfit that was worse than its predecessor.
I had to take her off my, "Celebrities I can sleep with" list. And Merideth has already claimed Angelina Jolie.

Kiki said...

Just for an opposing side. I heart Britney. I hate Chaotic. But Britney come on it's so wrong it's right.

AvR said...

"Gosh, I thank I'm pregnant ya'll"--oh Britney! What happened to you? I used to watch your video "Lucky" over and over again, because I thought of myself as the male counter-image, sitting up there on that moon beside you and spreading handfuls of glitter. Now the dream is ruined. Sigh.