Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Let's Catch Up, Shall We?

Congrats to Mike and Rosie who tied the knot this weekend. I'm still trying to recover from the festivities....



...other pics are over there on Flickr.

Had a 90 minute massage last night. My mom, being the wonderful woman she is, lives in Michigan but still manages to schedule massages here in Denver for me. I booked two more for myself in the coming weeks because if there's a better way to end a Monday than ninety minutes with my boy Zack, I'm hard pressed to think of one. Unless it involved Josh Jackson, a hot tub and perhaps a Snickers blizzard.

Hit balls at lunch today in preparation for the golf tournament I'm playing in on Thursday. Let's all hope I find my swing before then because it just wasn't there today. However, lunchtime is evidently the time of day ALL the charming boys are hitting balls. Yowza.

Had my cooking class tonight at The Seasoned Chef. It was Great Grilling tonight and we had steak, chicken, portobellos, and blue cheese potato salad (with tots done on the grill). It was all divine and the ever-present wine-while-cooking feature is also divine.

The HOA is almost done with the guestroom from the latest water damage. And it's only taken them six weeks. *golf claps*

1 comment:

Marissa said...

That's so exciting Rosie got married!!! I bet it was a fun celebration. And as for the massage...mmm, sounds amazing! I almost got one today and decided I didn't have time. Might add that to my agenda tomorrow! :)