Friday, January 14, 2005

Pedi

So trip to AZ went very well and I won a free dinner because I was so well behaved. Did some work, some play and got a pedi. Oh, how I love the pedi. I love the bubbling goodness of the pedi tub where your feet are soaked in peppermint oil and bubbles. I love the sugar scrub they use to get off the bad stuff. I love the leg massage you get and you sit in the massage chair while reading the newest "O" magazine. I love the parafin wax they use to make your feet so smooth you can hardly believe you lived life without the parafin. It's really a wonderful thing. I love how much better the french pedi looks when someone else does it than when I do it. As I sat in the chair, I decided that when I win the lottery, I will buy the big old house and have a pedi room. It will have about 6 chairs in there and a full-time staff. There will be good music, hundreds of magazines, little snacks and lots of great products. My friends and family can come over any old day of the week for pedis - for free. And my toes will always look great...and isn't that what's important?

No comments: