Thursday, August 11, 2005

Shine All The Time - Part Deux

After leaving what can only be described as a painful two hour meeting this morning, I headed back to my office, dreading the emails I'd fallen behind on yesterday. I was roughly 23 emails into my 36 unread when I came across this one:
========================================
From: BG
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:20 AM
To: KC
Subject: well...

Your belated birthday gift is on its way.

:)

Happy late birthday.
And I expect a copy.

========================================

I immediately checked my yahoo account to see that the bidding had been closed on the Blue Moon Ghetto cd. I looked at the name of the winning bidder and instantly knew what my belated birthday gift was.

I'm quite certain B is the most savvy eBay bidder ever.

I've said it before but it's worth repeating: I have the BEST friends.

I love you, B.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Awwwww.
And I'm probably not the best bidder EVER. There are probably 2 or 3 people better than me. :)

Tim Hillegonds said...

Damn, my freinds would never do crap like that. I'm lucky if I get a bday phone call.

Cheryl said...

that's so sweet. You friends should give lessons.

KC said...

Thomas - I swear that last post wasn't an attempt to get birthday greetings. :)
B- There are no words for how much you rock. :)
Timmortal - Just tell me the date of your bday and I'll make sure something cool happens. Seriously, I'm good like that.
Cheryl - I should have my friends give seminars or something.