Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Year in Pictures


2005 Through the lens of my camera
These aren't in chronological order...I just lumped them together by event. There are also quiet a few photos so get comfy.
Barley and his duck

The boy taking a nap on my bed...and looking pissed that I bothered him.

Taken during my commute


Michigan in August

Girls Weekend in Cozumel
Took in some Rockies games this summer

Golden in MayRoyal Gorge in June

Garden of the Gods in July

Trip to the cabin - Father's Day Weekend

Westcliffe, CO

Cabin and meadow

Karlie, me, Dad, Kelsey

Played on the beaches of Cape Cod in September

Stacie and I at the bonfire - I almost caught my braids on fire later that night. It's a long story...
Jack and Allie stopped by for Halloween

NYC

You didn't think I'd go the whole year without a new hat, did you?

2 comments:

Miladysa said...

I LOVE photies!!!

Spartacus has a goose that looks just the same as Barley's duck!

Where on earth is Cozumel? I want to go!

KC said...

Cozumel is in Mexico and it is DIVINE! We layed on the beach for five days and drank too much. It was perfect. :)