Friday, January 06, 2006

I’m Just Kennie from the Block (TM Beckibee)

So yeah, I have bloggers block and haven’t been able to think of anything even remotely interesting to write about. I started one last night and then “The Office” started and as much as I love you guys, I just had to watch that show. If you’re not watching it, you should be. And if you know anyone like Jim on the show, please send him my way so I can marry him. Thanks. But I digress...

I thought about sitting down this afternoon to get a post done but some of the guys from work just called and invited me to go golfing with them. It’s nearly 70 here today so I feel like I need to go with the boys. Maybe I’ll have some fun stories to share after my first golf outing of 2006. Last time I went golfing, I accidently hit the beer girl with my cart. I didn't hit her cart, I hit her...foot slipped and I nudged her just a tiny bit. She was not amused. But I digress...again.

Anyway, if you guys have suggestions of things I could write about, I’ll take them. I can’t promise you’ll get good posts out of me but they’ll probably be better than this lovely synaptic-misfire.

14 comments:

Kyahgirl said...

have fun golfing. You can blog about the seething jealousy people feel when they hear that others are enjoying an afternoon of GOLF in JANUARY when they should be freezing their butts off like the rest of us poor souls.

Sass said...

70 in colorado in January? It's in the 60's here and back up to 80 on Saturday.

Hello global warming.

Scott said...

Okay it is -8 here today. I am jealous of you golfing... not fair fair. Won't be golf in these parts till late April.

Ideas to post about?:?? Hmmm that is a tough one... i am in the same boat at the moment. Pick an issue that is important to you and talk about it....

Scott

Okie said...

My brother called right as "The Office" was starting and caused me to miss most of it. I did watch that Earl show that comes on before it though, and if anyone knows a girl like that hispanic motel maid send her my way.

Cheryl said...

Can I call you Kennie now?

I forgot they moved the Office so will catch it next week. I have never been happier to not be a beer girl at a golf course in Colorado. Althought I don't know that I have ever contemplated being or not being one of those.

KC said...

Kyahgirl - If I post some pics maybe you can enjoy the warm weather a little bit? :)
Sass - It was 74 degrees on this date in CO back in 1903 (I watch too much tv) I don't think it's global warming, I think CO has multiple weather personality disorder.
Scott - the weather might be gorgeous but my golf game is not...if that makes you feel any better.
Okie - I'll keep my eyes peeled for the hispanic maid.
Cheryl - You might as well call me Kennie...most of the girls do. And for the record, I didn't mean to hit the beer girl, I was just excited about the beverage. :)

JillWrites said...

Write about how adorable Jim on The Office is, so we can all swoon and comment how we love him too!

Marissa said...

i think we're all having writer's block. i am, too! also, i LOVE jim from the office. adorable doesn't do him justice!

Amber said...

Rico! Ahahahahahahaaaaaa!!

Miladysa said...

70? Whow! 'beer girl'?

It is just the post Christmas lull :)

btw, how is the job going?

KC said...

Milady - job is good...just really busy lately. Thanks for asking! :)

BB said...

Thanks for the TM! ;)There's always bad date stories...those are a hit in the blogging community. Like how 'bout when that guy took out his invisalign at dinner? hee hee

Marissa said...

What a surprise!!! I LOVE your new site!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable! My favorite colors, how did you know?! :)

Scott said...

Have you watched the British "OFFICE" it is soooo funny. You should definately pick up the DVD's if you have not seen it.

Scott