Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Shout Out

I’m not sure who found whom. One day we were just two people who commented on each other’s blogs and the next day we were on the phone way too late, giggling like school girls.

There are text messages and phone calls. There are emails and MySpace comments. We’ve discussed family and friends; the past, the present, the future; good shoes and bad men; good men who wear bad shoes; dancing and drinking; regrets and mistakes; dreams and passions. And we’ve really only been friends about two months.

So for my friend Jess… Happy Birthday to the Sassy Suspect. Thanks for becoming one of my "usual suspects".

=========================
On a totally unrelated note...
Alright everyone, it’s time again to vote. I’ve opened up comments to everyone so exercise your democratic right.

Based on just the following words, please vote for the blog topic on which you’d like me to write.

1) El Cheapo
2) Grease Monkey
3) Curve Ball

The topic with the most votes will be my next post. They’re all pretty good (I'm so humble) but I’ll let the loyal readers decide.

16 comments:

Okie said...

El Cheapo

Anonymous said...

Agreed. El Cheapo.

Anonymous said...

El Cheapo

Sass said...

Thanks babe - i heart you.

Call me back i need details.

Bird On A Line said...

Welcome back - I missed you!
And thanks for the compliment on my photos! :)

Bird On A Line said...

Ummm....grease monkey.

Adam said...

I'll vote for the curve ball, just because I love baseball...

JillWrites said...

Uh, Grease Monkey?

Happy Birthday Sass!

BB said...

Curve ball.

Cheryl said...

I vote El Cheapo.

But I will read anything you write hon.

KC said...

Let's take a look at the numbers, shall we?
El Cheapo = 4
Grease Monkey = 2
Curve Ball = 3
Right now it's looking like El Cheapo but I'll check back tonight to see if the voting has changed.

Laura said...

Curve Ball, please. :)

KC said...

Alright kids, it's all tied up -
Curve Ball or El Cheapo?
We need a tie-breaking vote...

Marissa said...

just based on the name i gotta go with grease monkey! i owe you an email, too! guess what?? i'm going to az next week. gotta love parents who live in warm climates during the winter. :)

Semavi Lady said...

Loved your soup story. Very funny. I'm glad you're doing okay. Actually, a piece of cheese, some nuts or other low sugar snack is better for hypo if you don't also have immune compromise (sensitivity) issues to those. Hypoglycemia is one of the first trends before the systemic cascade for diabetes for many people, since the body is establishing unstable blood sugar. (medical geek here)

Anyway, I vote for Grease Monkey! I'll be linking to your story too. You have such a nice blog.

KC said...

Ok, each topic got four votes so I'll just post all three of them over the next week or so. Better get to writing...