Friday, January 05, 2007

Guess What?

You guys will never believe it! It's snowing in Denver again. Because two huge blizzards in less than two weeks wasn't enough for us, we are now getting another big ass storm.

Swell.

I like winter as much as the next girl but I'm tired of heavy clothes and freezing temperatures. As much as I love boots, I'd like a day or two without them. When Barley and I go for walks, I have to dress up like Randy in "A Christmas Story".

The only good part is that I'm headed up to the mountains this weekend. I mind the snow less when I'm in an environment where you expect a ton of snow all the time. And it doesn't hurt that there will be a gorgeous condo and steaming mugs of cocoa and Bailey's.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully the weather's nicer where you are!

3 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

yeah, but it's in the 60s here and I would pay for some snow.

Laura said...

apparently the planet is confused. it was 70 in boston this weekend. 70!

Marissa said...

that's a beautiful pic of you! i think you guys are stealing all the snow from the rest of the country. can i come there and take some home with me?! i miss my winter!!