Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wondering again...

It's been a while since I've wondered aloud so here's the latest assortment of things that have been taking up space in my head.

What the hell happened to Lauryn Hill? Remember when she was supposed to be the next big thing? Where'd she go?

Just how long will the Ass-clowns, excuse me, the Yankees be 10 glorious games behind the Red Sox?

Will I enjoy the new Maroon 5 cd as much as I did the last one?

How many of my collegues are now questioning my professionalism when my cell phone rang in a rather large meeting and Biggie's "Hypnotize" was my ringtone?



Will the lavendar seeds I planted actually bloom or will I just have a pot of soil sitting around this summer?

So who's going to win - Jordin or Blake?

Diet Coke with vitamins? I like how they make my addiction good for me now that I've all but given up soda. May have to rethink this decision...

Which one of these do I want?
This one...


or

this one...


And if I decide to go with one of those two, which street corner will I work to pay for gas?

Where the hell did I leave my favorite Nalgene bottle?


How is it almost June already? What the hell happened to May?!

What hijinx will ensue this weekend at Rosie's bachelorette party?

Just how long does it take Amazon to ship my books? Damnit.

How is it that Barley will bark like an attack dog when a squirrel dares to pass the front door but merely wag his tail and whine when a rather scary looking fellow comes to the door asking for Benny?

8 comments:

Amber said...

I would also like to know whether you would do my hair for a wedding I'm attending on Sunday in exchange for a french pedi (and perhaps chicken enchiladas in the near future)?

Call. Please?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You can find out if you like M5's new album tonight -- they're going to be LIVE in The Music Lounge (http://www.themusiclounge.com), taking questions from users and hanging out.

8:30 p.m. PDT.

oh, and a little hint: you can queue up your questions now for Adam and the guys at: celebs@doppelganger.com

See you there!

Cheryl said...

I want to know: how psyched are you for August...

In other news...please tell me if you enjoy the Maroon 5 CD and let's hope that the Yankees don't stay 10 games behind because they fall EVEN FURTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marissa said...

I love it when you wonder!! :) I also am questioning whether I'll like this Maroon 5 cd as much. i know i love their current single!!

Woodrow said...

I like the Jeep better, but unlike the yoda they (at least used to) suck in the resale value department. Then again, what do I know about the Denver used car market? Nothing.

KC said...

Amber - I'll call you tonight. Not sure about Sunday...will depend on what time my services are needed. :)

Anon - bought the cd but thanks for the tip.

Cheryl - Can't wait for August! And you're right, I shouldn't settle for 10 games. Stupid Yankees.

Maris - the rest of the cd is great. Wait til you hear "Better That We Break"...

Woodrow - I like the Jeep better too but you pretty much can't be the 4Runner in resale. Though I usually just drive my cars into the ground so maybe I shouldn't worry too much about resale.

Woodrow said...

The Yankers are now 14-1/2 back. :)

Thomas said...

I saw Lauryn Hill working at my neighborhood Starbucks.