Tuesday, July 21, 2009

As of Late

I went to Chicago for vacation and went sailing. It was as fantastic as I thought it would be and I will be going again. Not sure when as there aren't many regatta galas here in the greater Denver metro area, but I'll figure it out.

I've been working on the new house. Still. *sigh*



But I still love it more than just about anything else. Except for the brown dog. I still heart him above all others. He's doing quite well, too. Thanks for asking! He's just been playing some ball and enjoying summer.

I turn 33 next week and two of the best people I know are coming in for my party this weekend. I'm having a housewarming/birthday extravaganza this coming weekend and while trying to plan the menu I've also been wondering how the hell I became 33. Because in my head, I'm still like, 25. Don't get me wrong, my thirties haven't been bad, it's just so odd to think that I'm going to be 33. Thirty-three. Whew, I need to lie down for a minute.
In other news, I cannot get enough sugar snap peas or bing cherries lately. I sit on my porch swing and eat one or the other almost every night.
Life is pretty good.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I wish I could come to the partay! 33...wow, I remember when we had our 16th birthdays!

Much love to you, bday girl! ;)

Cheryl said...

Ah, porch swing. So awesome. Wish I could join in this weekend's festivities. Have a martini for me. Make it a dirty one.

Marissa said...

I miss you!! Love these photos! :)