Sunday, August 23, 2009

33

I've been meaning to write about my birthday for oh, nearly a month, but I haven't had much time to sit down and go on and on about how fantastic it was. The last few birthdays have been a bit lackluster, to say the least. So I decided that this year would be big. Quite a few of my friends hadn't seen the new house yet so I threw a housewarming/birthday extravaganza.

Keeley, KC, Marla



Steve


Steve, Keeley and Marla relaxing in the backyard at 2am.



Shawnie, Rosie, Liz



Amber and me


John, Chris, Cooper, Karen & Amber
Steve and Rashaad




Sarah and Aaryn


So the birthday was awesome and though I'm only a month in, 33 really seems like it's going to be a great year. I always make a New Year's Resolution on my birthday and this year is was to write more. So far I'm failing miserably but I've got 11 more months to make it up. In the meantime, I'm just going to keep on living the good life.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice! You keep living the good life. I'm ready to read about it...

hello haha narf said...

so glad your birthday was wonderful. looks like everyone had a great time celebrating you!