Tuesday, September 08, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation: A Photo Essay

(Alternative title: A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words...and I'm Tired as Hell. So please, enjoy some pictures and know that I had a fantastic time and could never share all of the awesome stories.)















































(Ok so one quick story...I wanted to take this little burro home as he was so cute. And I was going to name him...wait for it...Burrito! Can you imagine how much fun I am on a 5 day road trip?!)








TATANKA!



Mini TATANKA!








Wild Turkeys

















4 comments:

Beth said...

I would love to leave a lengthy comment, but I am also busy attempting to book a flight in order to find Burrito and hug him.

KC said...

He was so darling. Then again, I've always had a soft spot for jackasses.

Laura said...

Awesome pics. I haven't visited in a while, but I wanted to see you since I hung up on you on gtalk the other day (sorry. I've missed you mucho.

Laura said...

Also, I am awesome at punctuation.